Fuel Tech

www.ftek.com

Where incompetent people go to retire!

ProsFor the most part, we are able to work with minimal supervision. If you need time off, it is never an issue so they are very flexible in that sense. Most of the people are great to work with.

ConsCommunication is horrible. The senior management is in their own little world and very disconnected with the workers. They are too busy back stabbing each other to pay attention to really doing their own jobs and helping the people who report to them. There is no direction from management and therefore no recognition when you go above and beyond. There is no thought to promoting from within. Most of the V.P. level and up need to be chopped and start over before this company will be able to be on a the right track which is apparent by our ever falling stock price. Too many cliques among management to be effective. It is very hard to get fired so incompetent people are all over. Newer employees (past 2 years or so) are overpaid and at the top of the list for the incompetent people! Funny, they all seem to be friends from previous jobs!

Advice to Senior ManagementStop fighting with each other and focus on the company itself. There are a lot of very good people who will leave as soon as the economy improves if they don't get their act together!

A small company that can provide the experience to new project managers in pollution control technology

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) Warrenville, IL

I worked at Fuel Tech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fuel Tech has the experience and the reputation to deliver quality pollution control systems.A small company that can provide the experience to new project managers… Cons: The pollution control technology environment is an up and down cycle that provides uncertainty to the… Advice to Senior Management: Protect your resources as I believe they are the reason Fuel Tech can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Warrenville, IL

I worked at Fuel Tech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: None. I can't think of one "pro" when I worked for this company. There is a lot of whispering and out of… Cons: No one is in charge. Constant stress with an HR department trying to promote themselves with disregard for those not in a position to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fuel Tech.

Worked for Fuel Tech? Contribute to the Community!