Fugro is an expanding company that provides a great opportunity for growth in any career path.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Fugro

Pros

Fugro is an expanding company with lots of potential for growth. There is a great opportunity for networking with clients and companies who are serviced by Fugro. Fugro has offices all over the world, giving employees the opportunity to both travel throughout the world (all taken care of by the Fugro company), and provides the great opportunity to transfer to a separate office of Fugro if you'd like to do so. Each office or division has something different to offer, so in the event you'd like to change offices, or migrate professions, you can do so, all within the confines of the Fugro company.

Cons

As I, myself, have not been with Fugro for many years, I have not come across many downsides to the company. Perhaps one of its greatest strengths can also be counted as a weakness: As Fugro has offices all over the globe, it is sometimes necessary to travel to those different offices. While the opportunity for travel can seem glamorous, many trips to the UK, or other offices, can become a bit long and lonely. If you have family or loved ones at home, travel can become a bit of a nuissance. That, of course, is a minor complaint in a company that offers such a great opportunity.

Senior Management is quite impressive. They are always willing to helpout wherever they can, I have found. I have no complaints.