Fuhu

Fuhu in the Field

Current Employee - Field Force Team
Current Employee - Field Force Team

I have been working at Fuhu full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Flexible work hours- Being from remote, I am provided with the flexibility of scheduling my own hours. Even though this position requires long distance travelling, driving is counted towards our 8 hour workday, in which we start and end the day from our home office.

Consistent communication with managers- Working independently, I was given the freedom to allocate my own time while still encouraged to reach out to managers for help/guidance when needed. We are provided with a work cellphone that allowed us to stay connected to the office/managers. There is a GPS tracker on the cellphone that is used for both mileage verification and safety purpose given the nature of the position. With that being said, communication is key. From my experience, managers have always been flexible to changes as long as they are notified.

Cons

No PTO- There is no paid time off for this position, which was already clearly communicated to me before I signed on.

Optional work weekends- We are encouraged to work on occasional weekends. However, we are given a day off the following week(day of your choice), to compensate for working the weekend.

76 Other Employee Reviews for Fuhu (View Most Recent)

Fuhu As A Remote Employee

Current Employee - Field Force
    Current Employee - Field Force

I have been working at Fuhu full-time (less than an year)

Pros

A great part about being remote is that your daily timeline can be flexible. As long as managers are kept updated changes can be made easily and not micromanaged. Due to travel time starting early is the best option which results in free afternoons, perfect for pickings kids up for school. While it is true Fuhu uses GPS to track remote employees, I see it as a benefit. I have worked with the company for a little under a year and consider this a safety feature and a plus for the position. The only time it would be seen as a negative is if you’re not doing the job required of you. This is also a great position to be out of office life while still having a team, including management, supporting you along the way. Finally, while travel time can be lengthy it is also figured into your average day and compensated accordingly. At no time will you be asked to spend personal funds without being quickly reimbursed the following pay period.

Cons

No paid time off. While this is a con it is clearly stated before one decides to take the position. Optional weekend work. It also results in a free day off the following week to compensate the change. A pro and a con.

HILARIOUS

Current Employee - Illustrator in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Illustrator in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Fuhu full-time (less than an year)

Pros

In a way, I'm so glad I found out about this company because I wouldn't have known about this Glassdoor review war. It's so fun to see the bad reviews get drowned out by glowing reviews and then a wave of bad reviews to make up for the five star ones--I can keep going on and on about this!

Cons

Well I worked at this place for a month. The president is awful, the upper management is all cliquey, and the employees are encouraged to keep their heads down and just work work work.

I'm glad I got fired!!!