Fujitsu America

solutions.us.fujitsu.com

Nice place to work.

Senior Functional Consultant (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsHere work culture is good with proper work-life balance. You do not feel that you are lost, you always get help from HR, manager or colleagues, even though if you are working at a client location.

ConsThe in-house IT support guys are not of much help. Understanding the bonus payout is little difficult, but if it is small part of one's salary, it is not much of a concern.

Advice to Senior ManagementIts not always number of experience which makes a difference, some people learn more in less time and some people learn less in a long span of time. Though I agree judging a person completely in just one or two interview(s) is very difficult.

Negative and Unstable Work Environment

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fujitsu America full-time

Pros: Large, global company with potential Good for a temporary, stepping stone… Cons: Arbitrary sales quota set for an experimental market with no marketinig or advertising by HQ Unqualified… Advice to Senior Management: Investment in management training and personality testing if management of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My overall experience with the company was a good one.

Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) Savannah, GA

I worked at Fujitsu America

Pros: The company offers plenty of training and you will learn a lot in… Cons: Working in remote locations (In the field) where there are only few technicians or you the only technician can be challenging, because you may get… Advice to Senior Management: Having appropriate time off to spend with family is important (Technicians should have it), there… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fujitsu America.

Worked for Fujitsu America? Contribute to the Community!