Fujitsu America
solutions.us.fujitsu.com Sunnyvale, CA 5000+ Employees

There is no Future here

SAP Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsNothing which can be listed

ConsThe company has no projects and long term goals. The company has more managers then working level consultants. The company says it will process the GC and hold the consultant with them for years and years without any salary rise and other benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop milking the consultants giving them hope of processing their Green Cards. If you can't raise the salary, at least don't reduce in the appraisal process saying company is going through bad phase.. The consultants are the people who are generating the revenue and the overheads like your self.. if you want to reduce salaries reduce the upper level salary and not the working level people salary.

Fujitsu America, Dallas, TX

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Fujitsu America full-time for less than a year

Pros: It a job, good company benefits. Cons: Staffing is cut to the bone, Long hours, lacking balance… Advice to Senior Management: Something positive once in a while would go a long… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fujitsu in N America not same Fujitsu in Europe or APAC

Principal Consultant (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Fujitsu America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good salary if they have immediate need, i.e. client contract. Work… Cons: Keeps refocusing every year. Too many changes at upper management.… Advice to Senior Management: In attempt to save your jobs, you got rid of all the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fujitsu America.

Worked for Fujitsu America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fujitsu America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fujitsu America CEO Robert D. Pryor. All reviews posted anonymously by Fujitsu America employees.