Fujitsu America
solutions.us.fujitsu.com Sunnyvale, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work.

Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsI loved coming in to work. Fellow colleagues were awesome and a great help as this was my first 'real' job. The direct supervisor is awesome guy to work for too--he didn't micromanage and trusted your process and opinion.

ConsSalary freeze. During month end you could be easily working over 50 hours a week. There wasn't a process in place for many things. Accounting was short staffed, so pushed back a lot on finance.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company was restructuring and seemed like no one knew what was going on sometimes.

So much promise but they just cant deliver

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fujitsu America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great product. Great story. Cons: They just dont know how to sell in the US. There is no effective marketing or demand gen. They release products with no… Advice to Senior Management: Stop pretending that our global market share makes one bit of difference to US customers. If you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor leaders, no processes, only care about profit margins

IT Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Fujitsu America full-time for more than a year

Pros: None that I can think of Cons: No processes. Leaders are brought in from overseas. 1st line supervisors have responsibilities across the country and are spread too thin and can't control the… Advice to Senior Management: If you treat your people right, they will perform better, stay, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fujitsu America.

Worked for Fujitsu America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fujitsu America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fujitsu America CEO Robert D. Pryor. All reviews posted anonymously by Fujitsu America employees.