Fujitsu Frontech North America
www.fujitsu.com Foothill Ranch, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Fujitsu Frontech North America: The Land That Time Forgot

Assemblyman (Current Employee)
Plattsburgh, NY

ProsIt's a paycheck with benefits. I really have nothing more to add, or as Bugs Bunny once said, "It's a living".

ConsSycophants are promoted and work little, Engineers aren't educationally qualified, Supervisors have zero leadership skills with no initiative, Management isn't motivated and only collects the paycheck, Workers are treated as mindless drones, pay raises are nonexistent, years of service means nothing, Mass confusion is the norm, little attention is spent improving operating procedures, the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing, favoritism is abound, the Talented are greeted with jealousy, and the Incompetent and Lazy are rewarded.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow employees to anonymously rate and criticize their Managers, and submit this rating to Human Resources. Also, ask Employees for suggestions as to how to improve the overall Operations of the Plant, then actually follow through on these Suggestions. I would definitely recommend Personnel Changes and Restructuring of the Production Management. I would also encourage you to train your Leads in people management. I think this would be a nice start. I know that my criticisms are very harsh, but it is only because I care about others, I care about what we do, and realize we could do great things if we all pulled it together. Cheers!

Blame based culture

I have been working at Fujitsu Frontech North America

Pros: There is a lot of opportunity for improvement. Cons: Executive Management. Blame based culture. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fujitsu Frontech North America.

Worked for Fujitsu Frontech North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fujitsu Frontech North America reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Fujitsu Frontech North America employees.