Fujitsu Network Communications
www.fujitsu.com Richardson, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Average Company. Don't expect FNC to have a commitment to its employees

Senior Software Developer (Current Employee)
Richardson, TX

I have been working at Fujitsu Network Communications full-time for more than 10 years

ProsWork/Life balance is really good. Relaxed dress standards. Decent healthcare plan. Nice campus in Richardson. Very convenient location. Close to Frys.

ConsFNC tends to solve budget problems with solutions that have a long term detrimental impact on its employees. As an example, FNC just reduced the maximum number of paid time off hours by a third to make the budget numbers look better. Very little chance for advancement.

Product Management

I have been working at Fujitsu Network Communications full-time

Pros: - It is a very nice group of people to work with and work… Cons: - A slow paced environment and not really on the cutting edge of technology. - Difficult to keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Solid quality process

Planning (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

Pros: They are a great market leader, have very competitive pay and a strong… Cons: Stable company so no real cons to it Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Fujitsu Network Communications.

Worked for Fujitsu Network Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fujitsu Network Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fujitsu Network Communications CEO Makoto Hamada. All reviews posted anonymously by Fujitsu Network Communications employees.