Fujitsu
www.fujitsu.com Tokyo, Japan 5000+ Employees

High Paying Company with Always Do Overtime Attitude

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fujitsu

ProsFor the same level of competency, the salary range for the employee is considered higher than other similar company in Indonesia. Quality of the deliverable/outputs are always top priority, even at the cost of less profitability.

ConsYou have to always work overtime to complete your tasks, and the tasks are always piled up on top of other tasks. It seems that you will never have time to take a breath.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop treating your employee like machine and robots which has to do tasks upon tasks, which makes them have no time to balance their life.

I had a great time working in this Systems Integration company because of the people.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Fujitsu

Pros: The bonuses that they give are good on top of the 13th month bonus.… Cons: A bit disorganized because of lack in process and it's not easy to transfer in… Advice to Senior Management: It would be better if there are established processes in place to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Satisfied

MCU Design Engineer (Current Employee)
Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I have been working at Fujitsu

Pros: + Career prospect and growth + Good compensation package + Good information exchange… Cons: + Particularly for our team, there is impact because of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fujitsu.

Worked for Fujitsu? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fujitsu reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fujitsu CEO Masami Yamamoto. All reviews posted anonymously by Fujitsu employees.