Fujitsu

www.fujitsu.com

An Global BODY SHOP company with high billing rates and low job security

Senior Oracle Technical Consultant (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsVery good Paralegal and HR Services....Competitive salary with the industry if your at senior level. They often give an 2 weeks notice to their bench employees.

ConsOther than good paralegal and HR services this is an Worst company to join. They say tht they are competitors of IBM, EDS, Accenture, Deloitte but they can't find any good projects for months....simply to say its an "BODY SHOP" company like many Indian companies in New Jersey with an Global Name. All the senior level technical guys are Indians who just want high billing and promotions....they wn't care about employee job security and career. The standards are worst over here....Even if you have good recognition from the clients they can layoff... if your on bench for over 3months. They can't find any project nor unable to bodyshop coz of there high rates ($100 per hr) If your got any project with lesser rate they will simply reject it....Its better to join an 85:15 company if are able to get your own projects. This happens to be biggest mistake I ever made in my life joining this BODY SHOP Global company. Please think twice before you join this company. Its an humble advice.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter cleanup your higher management and AE who are unable to get any projects/business. Kindly avoid "BODY SHOP" this is an global company not an 85:15 New Jersey company. Give employee's more job security.

Senior Leadership like VP's should be more experienced and open minded

Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Fujitsu

Pros: If you have people of your caste and region in higher management, you are covered. If you… Cons: Some of the leadership belong to Indian Culture and they tend to be… Advice to Senior Management: Senoir management should be above regional and religious discrimination. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fujitsu Consulting - where you can work if you don't want a career

Technical Consultant (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Fujitsu

Pros: If you need a job and don't have one, Fujitsu… Cons: Incompetent management, poor communication from home office, bad annual review assessment procedure (not to mention… Advice to Senior Management: Remember that those who work for you to make you look good are individuals who want to succeed in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fujitsu.

Worked for Fujitsu? Contribute to the Community!