Fujitsu

An Global BODY SHOP company with high billing rates and low job security

Current Employee - Senior Oracle Technical Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Senior Oracle Technical Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Fujitsu

Pros

Very good Paralegal and HR Services....Competitive salary with the industry if your at senior level. They often give an 2 weeks notice to their bench employees.

Cons

Other than good paralegal and HR services this is an Worst company to join. They say tht they are competitors of IBM, EDS, Accenture, Deloitte but they can't find any good projects for months....simply to say its an "BODY SHOP" company like many Indian companies in New Jersey with an Global Name. All the senior level technical guys are Indians who just want high billing and promotions....they wn't care about employee job security and career. The standards are worst over here....Even if you have good recognition from the clients they can layoff... if your on bench for over 3months. They can't find any project nor unable to bodyshop coz of there high rates ($100 per hr) If your got any project with lesser rate they will simply reject it....Its better to join an 85:15 company if are able to get your own projects. This happens to be biggest mistake I ever made in my life joining this BODY SHOP Global company. Please think twice before you join this company. Its an humble advice.

Better cleanup your higher management and AE who are unable to get any projects/business. Kindly avoid "BODY SHOP" this is an global company not an 85:15 New Jersey company. Give employee's more job security.

234 Other Employee Reviews for Fujitsu (View Most Recent)

Senior Leadership like VP's should be more experienced and open minded

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Fujitsu

Pros

If you have people of your caste and region in higher management, you are covered. If you belong to the caste of the existing VP, you are safe even if you don;t do anything.

Cons

Some of the leadership belong to Indian Culture and they tend to be bias in dealings and are more favourable to their caste or religion people.

Senoir management should be above regional and religious discrimination.

The WORST company I have ever had the misfortune of being associated with.

Former Employee - Associate Practice Director in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Associate Practice Director in Seattle, WA

I worked at Fujitsu

Pros

Pay was good. I was virtual, so I was flying all over the country, racking up frequent flyer miles and hotel points.

Cons

The bottom line is, the people there don't have a clue in how to run a business. I had zero support from my management. FC purchased Rapidigm, where I worked. I scheduled a 3 day weekend to take a short trip with my family. I made sure all my duties were being handled by a superior to me. Over the weekend, disaster struck and my boss told me it was all my fault. I explained that I had turned everything over to a fellow worked, who was senior to me. Turns out this guy lied and told my boss I hadn't turned over anything! I tried to explain to my boss that the superior had lied, but I wasn't believed and my boss didn't care. The next month the practice had a national meeting, and while my name wasn't mentioned, my boss used "MY" screwup as how the company was losing business, and how we can't have idiots working for us! I went to him afterwards in private, and asked him what exactly should I have done different? He said "Just do your f**ing job!" I told him I thought I was, but I could use some constructive feedback and guidance. He said I should know how to do my job, and he then walked away. This was all during the absorbtion of Rapidigm into Fujitsu Consulting. After this particular trip, I was then demoted, and then a few months later, laid off.

Maybe THEY should do their job?!!

There are newer employer reviews for Fujitsu