Fujitsu
www.fujitsu.com Tokyo, Japan 5000+ Employees

FNC Learning to be more than a box vendor

Sales (Current Employee)
Richardson, TX

ProsFNC is very technically strong in the areas they focus which is Layer 0 & 1.
High quality personal
Focused on the customer
Ability to learn new customer requirements

ConsThe biggest issue is the same issue you would hear at any large manufacturing company today. Not moving quickly enough to adapt to changes, politics are thick and get in the way of doing the right thing at times. But the biggest issue outside the normal stuff is they are trying to become more than they were in the past but they are using many of the same people. I think this is a failed model.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook outside the typical group of people and be willing to listen to radical ideas that may require a rethink of the "norm".

Very dissatisfied

Service Desk Tech (Former Employee)
    Richardson, TX

I worked at Fujitsu full-time for less than a year

Pros: Starting pay was OK but don't expect more. Cons: I have never been let go after two weeks on the job, however,… Advice to Senior Management: Improve your training. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company to work for short time

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
    Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Fujitsu full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible timing and good compensation Cons: Did not have chance to have a upward career Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fujitsu.

Worked for Fujitsu? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fujitsu reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fujitsu CEO Masami Yamamoto. All reviews posted anonymously by Fujitsu employees.