There are newer employer reviews for Fujitsu

One of the best places to work!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Fujitsu full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work life balance. Friendly people that are genuinely willing to help. It is a great company if you are looking for 9-5 stability. Nothing out of the ordinary happens here. Probably one of the greatest things is the scope of work you are able to do. Makes the job challenging and time go by quickly.

Cons

No defined career path. I found it very difficult to get ahead in this company. I could move horizontally but that was not what I wanted. I would assume I could obtain this through attrition but I wasn't willing to wait this long. The company has many different divisions that do not work collectively. As such you have a big company that does not leverage the collective ability of the organization creating a barrier for continued growth.

Advice to Management

Focus on incentives that promote collective work. Creating marcom slogans like 'think globally, act locally' mean nothing when it is not represented in the company itself. The N/A divisions need to be more innovative, too complacent, and are playing catch up half the time.

Other Employee Reviews for Fujitsu

1. Good Company, Secure, Looks after employees

Current Employee - Developer in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Developer in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Fujitsu full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Secure company to work in

Cons

No place for an IT professional who wants to works with Microsoft technologies

Advice to Management

Improve Sales Teams, concentrate on small contract wins and not just big ones.

2. Telecoms test engineer internship

Former Intern - Test Analyst in Birmingham, England (UK)
    Former Intern - Test Analyst in Birmingham, England (UK)

I worked at Fujitsu as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Plenty of freedom, developed some interesting test tools, and got exposure to commercial software development

Cons

Located in middle of nowhere, the business park is not an ideal place for an internship as you will need a car