There are newer employer reviews for Fujitsu

Platinum Level Consultant

Current Employee - Platinum Level Consultant
Current Employee - Platinum Level Consultant

I have been working at Fujitsu full-time

Pros

Independence and ability to work your own career. Very little management oversight. Able to write your own ticket. If you like to work directly with clients and deal one on on, then they will encourage it.

Cons

Your simply a body. There is no mentoring, no career path, no benefit to the long term career minded consultant. The pure consulting arm isn't really sure where they want to grow and rarely can compete with other companies that keep a strong bench.

Have your consultants help drive achievement and direction. They are your ONLY asset. The bench is your responsibility to help

reviews filtered by

Everybody I worked with from Memphis to Nashville wanted to do as little as possible and the customer is never right.

Former Employee - Field Engineer in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Field Engineer in Nashville, TN

I worked at Fujitsu full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You will get the best technical training in the POS business. I have had a lot of training and theirs is very thorough. You leave with a sense of Competency. You will always have what you need to suceed, cause the managers monitor everything you do. They are report and numbers driven. You will always know where you stand, so stick to the rules!

Cons

They have too many people who are burned out because they are understaffed. Too much jeolousy among Engineers, only one or two guys I worked with really cared that I succeeded. Very low team participation, minimal and just enough to get by. Everybody feared they were going to downsized or loose pay, very depressing, so I quit after 4 months, when I was prepared to stay for good. Best job I had that got messed up cause guys were not truthful with me on processess of getting things done.

Everybody feared they were going to be downsized or loose pay, very depressing. Senior Engineers talked negative about the company almost everyday, until you didn't want to be around the guys. They don't follow through on calls and lie about their whereabouts. I even tracked on Engineer who GPS who was supposed to be on call with me, and he was sitting at his house probably watching the Tennessee football game. He lied to me about where he was,so I quit after 6 months, when I was prepared to stay for good. Best job I had that got messed up cause guys were not truthful with me on processess of getting things done. You should put everybody on probation and make them reapply for their job. The field Engineers out there are ruining your reputation as a global company. You should hire another firm to Outsource the Nashville district to contractors who need to make a living.

2. FSA was a sold company 10+ years ago. But withered away.....

I worked at Fujitsu

Pros

No current Pros. for a long time.

Cons

Company goes through layoff after layoff. From over 500+ down to about 60 in 10 years. No top level management support or business strategy, besides 'just sell'. Poor mid-level management employee support. No HR. Managers are free to manage employees any way they want.

Just shut down.