There are newer employer reviews for Fujitsu Services

Customer Solution Architect

I worked at Fujitsu Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good company to work for including benefits, long hours but satisfaction with the job, i would work for them in the future if even the opportunity

Cons

the pay was not good especially if come up through the ranks, I've had to move elsewhere to get a good pay rise. If I went back I would expect to be on market rate than compared to before.

101 Other Employee Reviews for Fujitsu Services (View Most Recent)

A way to go yet but getting there

I have been working at Fujitsu Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Having Duncan Tait at the helm is paying dividends - he walks the walk and has been instrumental at introducing some positive changes: he's also well respected. Because of its Japanese heritage, the company is more focused on longer term outcomes rather than short term wins. I feel valued and respected

Cons

It is still not as innovative as it could be. Some areas of the business including delivery teams hinge around capabilities of a few good individuals to deliver. The way it has handled staff consultation on key issues is inconsistent and morale has suffered in some areas but i suspect this is no different to similar organisations

keep making the changes Duncan has started. support your staff. Recognise and nurture developing talent

IT giant but needs more joined up thinking

Current Employee - Programmer Director  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Programmer Director in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Fujitsu Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Large accounts and some very big names on the client list. The company has a strong and rich technology heritage and invests a considerable amount of time and money on innovative products. Some of its current offerings are very mature and offer customers with excellent services - for example Managed Service Desk.

Cons

Not very agile in the market place and often too focussed on its own solutions instead of the customers' actual requirements. Very much a home for technologists and service managers but not a company well structured or suited to major change programmes.

Think more about the needs of delivering change for your customers - it requires a different approach and organisation than the one you currently have in place.

There are newer employer reviews for Fujitsu Services

Worked for Fujitsu Services? Contribute to the Community!