Fullerton India

www.fullertonindia.com

A good place to work for. Really appreciate the sense of responsibility that is bestowed on individuals.

ProsGood work Culture. They have a very good record and practice for work recognition. A very talented leadership team which will give the right direction and show the way forward.

ConsExposure only to the extent of credit financing and limited insurance establishments. The NBFC domain is kind of saturated with the products / schemes available or can be introduced.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease watch the pace in which we grow as a company. we must really plan and put in place various pause conditions / gates to actually validate our growth.

good working environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Fullerton India as an intern for less than a year

Pros: they have great leadership vision Cons: They should organise it further More

Pathetic Middle Mgmt.

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Fullerton India full-time for less than a year

Pros: Strong leadership team Good corporate office Cons: Mocking by middle mgmt. Long working hours Highest level of politics Inconsistent growth Weak… Advice to Senior Management: Provide management training to your middle level mgmt. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fullerton India.

Worked for Fullerton India? Contribute to the Community!