There are newer employer reviews for Fullhouse

Fullhouse is a great place to work for Interactive Marketing professionals

Current Employee - Managing Director in Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Managing Director in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Fullhouse

Pros

Open environment with lots of information shared about performance. Good financial incentives for team performance. Caring leadership. Free soda. Dedicated coworkers. Good teamwork. Very good work produced for clients, including some cutting-edge programs involving 3D gaming, content management, digital signage, social media and networking, microsites, online casual games, and other technologies.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to balance work-life given demands of clients. Cramped offices for now (will be moving to new, larger offices in 2009.)

Act more quickly to address opportunities and threats. Strive to retain the excellent talent that currently is employed at Fullhouse.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Fullhouse (View Most Recent)

This company has no qualms about reducing it's headcount

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Fullhouse

Pros

Very open environment. Managers and staff alike sit amongst each other and there isn't a feel of a very "tiered" management organization. Very young and vibrant employees in a creatively-driven environment. For those who don't like structure, this is a great place to be. Wear blue jeans every day. Management tries to be very open and honest and they're pretty fair. The culture is very relaxed but hard-working. They are also very dedicated to charities such as the Diabetes Research Institute.

Cons

Although this company is a creative web agency, don't be fooled -- it's run by the numbers. While this is good in keeping the company profitable, it also denigrates to unrealistic expectations for employees to complete their work within the given time. The result? Employees regularly work "overtime" on their own time to hid the real number of hours they work on a project. While the company is very casual, I found that coworkers only friendly in a superficial way. My observation is that new employees aren't always welcomed with warmth and kindness. The company also doesn't think twice about firing people. While this is a good thing -- beware newbies -- your stay there might be short-lived if you don't fit their mold. Also, while the company is strong on technical folks, there's only a scant few in the organization that can churn out really strong design and creative.

Guys -- I know you're watching billable hours -- but are you really? Are you really aware of the work habits of your employees? I'm not sure you are.

Great place to work if you love new challenges and the intersection of marketing & technology

Current Employee - Senior Management in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Senior Management in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Fullhouse

Pros

Fullhouse is a growing interactive agency focused on working with great clients and brands. The employee population spans a wide range of personalities, ages and experiences - which provides a great environment for learning and growth. Regarding location, Milwaukee is one of best kept secrets in the country for cities to work and live in. Chicago is close (and Fullhouse has a growing office there), we've got a Great Lake, and snow (yes, that can be a positive).

If you read carefully, you'll see this review comes from someone in senior management - which probably makes you a little skeptical. Just so you know, I really don't have to say these things. Bottom line, I've been here for more than 10 years and thoroughly enjoy everyone I have the opportunity to work with and each new experience @ Fullhouse.

Cons

Like all agencies, the pace is fast and sometimes the demands on time can be high. That said, the work is always changing which keeps things interesting and co-workers engaged.

Continue to invest in leadership in order to stay on top of both employee and client relationships.

There are newer employer reviews for Fullhouse