Fullscreen

www.fullscreen.net

Great place to start for a career in YouTube or marketing.

Partner Manager (Former Employee) Culver City, CA

ProsThe CEO and higher up people here are pretty lenient as long as you work hard. The CEO treats people like its a a big group of friends. That's the feel I got from working here. As long as you work hard, people won't heckle you and you definitely have fun.

ConsBetter be okay with letting this job take most of your time. Most days you will be working for 10 hours, from 9am-7pm. Doesn't sound too bad but if you are an artist trying to do something on the side, it does get tiring.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company is still kind of in its beginnings. Probably can appoint 1-2 to make operations smoother, more efficient. I believe partner managers should go through a different process during the beginning, (get more familiar with the YouTube platform, and have a crash course on competing networks) but in the end they all learn similar things.

Good Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Fullscreen

Pros: New products, exciting business model make it an exciting place to work. Good senior… Cons: Small Office so cramped work place Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company if you don't mind a pay cut and overworked upper management

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Fullscreen full-time

Pros: Great CEO Very social work environment Casual dress Interesting work if you enjoy YouTube Upper management truly… Cons: Horrendous pay. No benefits when you start. No HR, so get used to sexual harassment and inappropriate… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to let go of the people who are hurting your company and reward those who are doing exceptionally well. Otherwise, you'll… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fullscreen.

Worked for Fullscreen? Contribute to the Community!