Fullscreen

www.fullscreen.net
  www.fullscreen.net
There are newer employer reviews for Fullscreen

Awesome, cutting edge tech company transforming YouTube

Current Employee - Partner Manager in Culver City, CA
Current Employee - Partner Manager in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Fullscreen full-time

Pros

Tremendous growth and a lot of opportunity.

Cons

Tremendous growth. Once it slows down and the dust settles it wont be a con.

Time will fix everything.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Fullscreen (View Most Recent)

Innovative company led by great people.

Current Employee - Partner Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Partner Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Fullscreen full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fullscreen is on the forefront of the YouTube revolution. The work environment is extremely fast-paced and typically very exciting. We work with thousands of creators, big talent and some major brands. Everybody works hard here. The CEO and upper management are legit.

Cons

It's a startup, so things feel a little chaotic at times. If you can't handle that type of atmosphere you could get frustrated here. People work long hours although there are no set hours. We're currently in a small office but that is changing soon I think, so it should be ok.

As the company grows, there should be a middle management layer. The junior employees need a little more direction.

Great place to start for a career in YouTube or marketing.

Former Employee - Partner Manager in Culver City, CA
    Former Employee - Partner Manager in Culver City, CA

I worked at Fullscreen (less than an year)

Pros

The CEO and higher up people here are pretty lenient as long as you work hard. The CEO treats people like its a a big group of friends. That's the feel I got from working here. As long as you work hard, people won't heckle you and you definitely have fun.

Cons

Better be okay with letting this job take most of your time. Most days you will be working for 10 hours, from 9am-7pm. Doesn't sound too bad but if you are an artist trying to do something on the side, it does get tiring.

The company is still kind of in its beginnings. Probably can appoint 1-2 to make operations smoother, more efficient. I believe partner managers should go through a different process during the beginning, (get more familiar with the YouTube platform, and have a crash course on competing networks) but in the end they all learn similar things.

There are newer employer reviews for Fullscreen