Fulton Financial
www.fult.com Lancaster, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFulton Bank was a great place to work, the staff that I worked was friendly and very accommodating. Fulton is definitely a family atmosphere.

ConsThe only down side that I found was my ability to move on within the company. There was a lot of waiting for the right position to open up. In the end the wait was too long and it was time for me to move on, although I did gain a great deal of experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementI appreciate the atmosphere and "family" type community, but it might be going too far. There is a lot of favoritism which makes it difficult to make it in to any other depatrment.

Great

Teller (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fulton Financial

Pros: The people are great to work with. Great benefits. Cons: Total compensation is low for expected work load. Advice to Senior Management: I think the recent change in senior management was a positive for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Senior management wants to play with the big boys, but doesn't have the vision to BE one of the big boys.

I have been working at Fulton Financial

Pros: A steady paycheck, decent benefits. The amount of paid… Cons: Senior management does not have the vision to be one of the movers and shakers in the industry. They… Advice to Senior Management: Be realistic about Fulton Bank's place in the world. Mid-size banks have a place… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fulton Financial.

Worked for Fulton Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fulton Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fulton Financial CEO R. Scott Smith Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Fulton Financial employees.