Fulton Financial
www.fult.com Lancaster, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Senior management wants to play with the big boys, but doesn't have the vision to BE one of the big boys.

ProsA steady paycheck, decent benefits. The amount of paid time off is above what I've had in the past.

ConsSenior management does not have the vision to be one of the movers and shakers in the industry. They think that being the big fish in the little pond makes them special, but they are lost in the big pond.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe realistic about Fulton Bank's place in the world. Mid-size banks have a place in the world and shouldn't try to compete as an equal with the big boys.

Family style

Account Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Fulton Financial

Pros: Fulton has what it feels like working for a big family. People are very friendly and helpful. Senior… Cons: People are too nice to offer suggestions on improvement needed. Advice to Senior Management: I think the company needs to be a little more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

homely

Floating Teller (Current Employee)
    York, PA

I have been working at Fulton Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros: They are very interested in you as a person, not… Cons: The cons in any sort of customer based services are of course the customers, some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fulton Financial.

Worked for Fulton Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fulton Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fulton Financial CEO R. Scott Smith Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Fulton Financial employees.