Furniture Brands International
www.furniturebrands.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Thomasville furniture was a great place to work!

District Manager (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

ProsAt Thomasville, you had the opportunity to be creative and work in both commercial and residential projects. As part of the management team, you had the autonomy to impact your team's sales performance and truly make a difference in your store's growth.

ConsAs they go through these difficult times, it was difficult to get product in a timely manner, which led to high customer frustration.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lose faith! Furniture Brands can get through this if they don't lose sight of what's important - their people and their customers.

Once a great group of Brands

I have been working at Furniture Brands International full-time

Pros: A great team to work with. The people still here try… Cons: The corporate strategy has failed the Brands. The repeated poor decisions and the… Advice to Senior Management: I hope the new owners/financial backers will turn the company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bankrupt again, not surprised this company didn't make it.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Furniture Brands International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good supervisor, decent pay and benefits Cons: Poor management, pension plan stopped. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Furniture Brands International.

Worked for Furniture Brands International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Furniture Brands International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Furniture Brands International CEO Ralph P. Scozzafava. All reviews posted anonymously by Furniture Brands International employees.