Furniture Row
www.furniturerow.com Denver, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place to work if you're in the right location (regarding volume)

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Springdale, AR

ProsVery good advancement opportunities into management and good communication with all levels of management. It can be a fun place to work with good amounts of time off as well.

ConsPay fluctuating makes it difficult to pay your bills. Also pay in my experience was some of the lowest wages I ever made

Advice to Senior ManagementA better pay plan might help with employee retention as well as a more affordable medical insurance package. Everything else is not bad at all.

Not the worst place to work

Sales (Former Employee)
    Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at Furniture Row

Pros: opportunities for growth, overall good people in the company, willing… Cons: pay expectation given to new employees is not realistic, benefits are ok NOT GREAT, require you to move for promotion,… Advice to Senior Management: need to adjust pay break down for today's economy, QUIT LOWERING THE… More

N/A

Sales/Warehouse (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Furniture Row

Pros: You make what you put into it. Cons: Low traffic flow during the week Advice to Senior Management: N/A No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Furniture Row.

Worked for Furniture Row? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Furniture Row reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Furniture Row CEO Barney Visser. All reviews posted anonymously by Furniture Row employees.