Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Fusion-io full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, compensation, perks and work environment. I have really enjoyed my time at Fusion-io and even during rough times, it's been easy to believe in the overall vision of the company.

Cons

It has been stressful being short staffed, but has provided lots of opportunity to fill in the gaps, take on new responsibility and grow professionally. Some teams seem siloed and can be hard to work with.

Keep working to improve integration between different teams and breaking down silos.

Other Reviews for Fusion-io

From A-players to B and C-players. But still a great place to work.

Current Employee - SQA  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - SQA in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Fusion-io full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great compensation. The lunch cafe is a REALLY nice perk, because the food is excellent and free. There are some really smart people working here, and it's great to be able to work with them. Pretty casual environment; still not too corporate.

Cons

When I started the place was full of A-players. Super sharp people getting things done. Through the growth, we've added some dead weight, and many people have gotten complacent. It's not the high-pace that we've had in the past. This probably isn't the case for all groups, by my director doesn't seem to be interested in fostering personal growth and letting people move into more challenging roles, which is demoralizing.

Spend time cultivating the company culture. I think it's a good culture overall, but could be better.

Great company, super benefits, great environment.

Current Employee - Clerical  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Clerical in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Fusion-io full-time for more than a year

Pros

Exciting future, leadership that cares and makes progress and changes based on employee input, benefits that promote a good working environment, training is a priority.

Cons

Offices in multiple states sometimes makes coordination tricky.

There are newer employer reviews for Fusion-io.

Worked for Fusion-io? Contribute to the Community!