Fusion-io

www.fusionio.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Fusion-io

From A-players to B and C-players. But still a great place to work.

Current Employee - SQA in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - SQA in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Fusion-io full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great compensation. The lunch cafe is a REALLY nice perk, because the food is excellent and free. There are some really smart people working here, and it's great to be able to work with them. Pretty casual environment; still not too corporate.

Cons

When I started the place was full of A-players. Super sharp people getting things done. Through the growth, we've added some dead weight, and many people have gotten complacent. It's not the high-pace that we've had in the past. This probably isn't the case for all groups, by my director doesn't seem to be interested in fostering personal growth and letting people move into more challenging roles, which is demoralizing.

Spend time cultivating the company culture. I think it's a good culture overall, but could be better.

102 Other Employee Reviews for Fusion-io (View Most Recent)

Exciting technology company, the leader in flash storage, focused on customer satisfaction and employee well-being.

I have been working at Fusion-io full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fusion-io is continually innovating how flash storage can be used to solve customers' performance problems. This innovation gives us multiple tools to address a customer's issue. The products are reliable and perform as advertised.

While starting to be a large company, it still has strong cooperation and unified direction across all business units usually seen in smaller companies. It has strong management leadership with a great vision of the future of the company.

Fusion-io provides its employees with great health coverage, and family focus and support when personal emergencies arise.

Cons

Some growing pains, nothing significant.

The future is bright

Current Employee - Vice President
    Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Fusion-io full-time (less than a year)

Pros

--leading products
    -great market segment
    -culture that supports risk taking

Cons

transition to a mid size company challenges

There are newer employer reviews for Fusion-io