Future Electronics

www.futureelectronics.com

I fully recommend Future for ambitious, talented engineers who seek development and career oportunites

Field Applications Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsWorking with newest hw before it's released on the market. Customers are some of the biggest names in the world. Freedom to contribute ideas on products and improve them. Colleagues are enthusiastic about technology. Senior management, company culture and career oportunities.

ConsSometimes people will get hired because of a desperate need to hire people; this ruins some of the existing social chemistry. Sometimes the people that get hired get treated better than current [deserving] employees; this discussion does go into a grey area and it's something that happens in a lot of companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company management is going through a continuous learning cycle, which will help it make better decisions about hiring and retaining the employees that it needs. Just don't rush the hiring part.

Great opportunity to learn and progress

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

I have been working at Future Electronics full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Big company with many opportunities IF you work for it. This is not a place you will ever stare at the clock bored and wondering… Cons: Depending on your job it can be difficult to keep up. Lots going on at one time. The company is entrepreneurial, but people have made… Advice to Senior Management: Responsibility has been driven to the top forcing daily activities… More

Great potential, however management strikes out.

Inside-Sales Representative (Former Employee) Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

I worked at Future Electronics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great salary if you can get top paying accounts in sales. Friendly people in general. Good cafeteria. In office… Cons: Management asked to micro manage way too much. This leads to very depressed employee morale, people are overworked from all the forms they need to… Advice to Senior Management: Potential to make Future Electronics a world class organization is very achievable. Take the following three steps: 1. Stop all the micro-managing and focus your energy… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Future Electronics.

Worked for Future Electronics? Contribute to the Community!