www.futureelectronics.com
There are newer employer reviews for Future Electronics

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Future Electronics

Pros

Great training in business, great opportunity to develop your own customer relations and test sales techniques. Good IT and business systems.

Cons

No room for advancement, Disposable attitude from Senior management towards the field sales group. Top down information flow no comments from field are tolerated.

Either praise the field for their diligent work or migrate to an internet sales model.

103 Other Employee Reviews for Future Electronics (View Most Recent)

Not great pay for the work and hours you put in.

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at Future Electronics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good location in the west island of montreal. Free parking, benefits and a well run company for the most part.

Cons

Longer hours (8:30- 5:30) for worse pay the a competing company. Accounts seem random and unorganized. Many unhappy past customers.

Attract better quality people, by offering better wages.

THE company with highly professional trainers/facilitators

Former Employee - Country Manager
    Former Employee - Country Manager

I worked at Future Electronics full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

During Dan Casey's leadership of EMEA it was a fantastic journey. He is not a manager but a LEADER to follow. He is experienced, inspiring, and he takes good care of people around. I could participate many useful trainings where I learnt a lot about sales, presentation skills, change management and leadership. These trainings and a book Dan recommended to us inspired me and led me to the decision to do an MBA. The company changed me and changed my life. I am very thankful.

Cons

Sometimes badly thought-out KPI's. The vision of the company is clear, however the strategy behind is unknown and/or confusing. While a very much marketing driven company the fluctuation in Marketing dept is too high, which is causing loss of relationship at franchised suppliers and eventually loss of business.

The management is extremely experienced and intelligent. They do not need my advice.

There are newer employer reviews for Future Electronics