Future Paytech

www.futurepaytech.com

Nothing new in the world of 1099 employment

Independent Sales Agent (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsWell, if you have plenty of business contacts in your network this could be a great way to monetize those relationships. Every business needs the ability to accept payments by credit and debit. The compensation is pretty straight forward, and they provide a company tablet to present with that eliminates the need for submitting paperwork and speeds up the process.

ConsThe leads they promise as qualified appointments are no such thing. The business owner has never heard or at least doesn't remember the name Future Paytech, and they are surprised to see you when you show up for your "appointment" if they are even there to begin with. Many times the merchant who was "qualified" is hostile towards you, or just plain too busy to give you a few minutes of your time. Your corporate manager insists that these are good leads, but in the end you are the one there to experience the opposite. I have worked independently for other processing companies and decided to try out future paytech because it seemed easier and straight forward (tablet) but the main reason was for leads so I'd have something to get started. The leads are terrible IMO, and I am actually a very good salesperson with experience d2d, retail, and event from 20-20,000 $ items.

My advice is if you are a good salesperson, contract with a different company to provide these services. Compensations are much higher then with future paytech and while it will be completely cold calling business (at least at first) its better then driving around on bogus appointments.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't claim that these are qualified leads when in fact they are not. You are no different, telemarketing small business and getting the quickest yes doesn't count as a qualified lead. If it were so qualified the merchant would know the name of your business at the very least.

Also, changing your name from crescent and claiming that future paytech bought them is garbage. The trade name is registered feb 2013 future paytech....owner is crescent processing. Same company, same problems. The difference is that unsuspecting merchants wont be able to find much from a google search of future paytech except for their website and their artificial "customer reviews" on 3rd party websites.

Future Paytech Marketing Director responded to this review

Jan 16, 2014

We apologize that you encountered some frustration with your appointments. Please know that we always strive to ensure our appointments are fully qualified. To help achieve that, we have several ... More

It needs work

I have been working at Future Paytech

Pros: Good commissions , work ur own hours, good technology! Cons: Not enough training , but you just have to know… Advice to Senior Management: Need to focus more on techniques instead text book rebuttals Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bait n switch as well as unresponsible . No or few opportunities-(4 leads/month) NOT a day. A Wild goose chase mostly.

ISA (Independent Sales Representative ) (Former Employee) Flemington, NJ

I worked at Future Paytech full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free to scout, build on success,except for all the adversarial clients. They (managers) genuinely want your success and… Cons: MANY. Your "turning" clients becomes "a hard selling " --which you shouldn't… Advice to Senior Management: Four should mean Four -even if it's just one time in a week or a month. Leads should be somewhat current and timely. Direct over… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Future Paytech.

Worked for Future Paytech? Contribute to the Community!