There are newer employer reviews for Future Paytech

Relaxed laid back corporate environment with young, energetic people.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Future Paytech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice people, laid back corporate environment

Cons

Growing very fast so communication can improve as we grow and work together

30 Other Employee Reviews for Future Paytech (View Most Recent)

Future Paytech is dishonest to its sales agents and to its customers

I have been working at Future Paytech

Pros

Your on a 1099, self paced training, they give you a tablet for presentation and they give you 1 to 3 leads.

Cons

They put in their sales pitich next day funding and ommit at time of sale that it cost and extra monthly fee so cutomers are mislead into thinking next dat funding. Compettitive companies charge as much as $30 a month for equiptment and they put in their sales pitch free equiptment, just a monthly processing fee of $9,50 per month and whatever the discount rate is. What they ommit is $9.50 monthly fee for reciept capture, $9,50 monthly to put your address on the receipt, $9.50 a month for a check swipe, $9.50 month for a gift card. So during business with this scam company has a hidden monthly fee of around $50 a month for all the sservices plus lots of other hidden fees in the terms and conditions they custom can't read the print is so small. So So if this isnt bad enough they deduct $35.00 from the sales agents commission for each additional monthly servoce fee not added on to the contract.So for example you sell a Visa and Mastercard processing only your commission is only $141 less $25.00 for the tablet and $39 for what they call services. What services, their leads are the worst I've ever seen. You drive 50 miles just to discover that the telemarketer wouldnt take no for an answer and so since the $9 an hour telephone worker needs to keep their job being meaured by the number of appointments they set, they'll just set anything. When they say double confirmed appointment, the same group of people who set the bad appointment also confirmes it. This is one of the slimiest group of people I ever met. They are hustlers, tricksters and just a group of crimminals with bad intentions.

I would run away fast from this company before the United states Attorney General and/or Federal Trade Commission and F.B.I shut them down for their deceptive practices.

Independent Sales Agent or ISA

Former Employee - Indenpendant Sales Agent  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Indenpendant Sales Agent in Dallas, TX

I worked at Future Paytech full-time for more than a year

Pros

They say you're independent but every morning you need to call in at 8:30am to your corporate manager. He then gives you pre-set appointments one at a time so you must drive at your own expense to the appointment within a 50 mile radius of where you live.The freedom and flexiblity is a definate plus.

Cons

The pre set appointments they give you are really bad. They have very poor telemarketers that would say anything to get you in the door. Most of them are bad addresses, some of them they the girl would take no for an answer. In general these pre-sets are a waste of time. Then once you're lucky enough to make a sale, commission time (they say everyday but I've waited 2 weeks becasue it has to be approved then activated, they take fees off your commission check. They punish you for not selling some services by taking off $35.00 for each item you don't sell so a $341 commission nets out to less than $141. It's a scam. You have to sell 8 deals a month to get $400 gas money but what they don't tell you upfront is that they charge the ISA $39 a month in support fees. They lie to the merchant and they lie to the hands that feed them too. My advice to anyone looking to work for this company...run fast as you can away from them. They are preying on the unemployed and desperate people out there.

Pay your ISA's a fairer wage and stop deducting fees of off their commissions. Stop deducting money for items not sold and provide a better commission with an added incentive for adding sales. Punishment does not motivate as much as reward.

Future Paytech Response

Feb 10, 2014Marketing Director

Thank you for your post. When an agent enters an agreement to resell our services, we provide a commissions sheet that outlines how commissions are paid based on services that are sold. We also ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Future Paytech

Worked for Future Paytech? Contribute to the Community!