Top Rated Company

Current Employee - Isa in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Isa in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Future Paytech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Future Pay Tech is one of the top 100 Financial Services in the nation. We have cutting edge equipment as well as highly trained sales and support staff.

Cons

We are working out way up to become number one.

Advice to Management

Continue to mentor, train and support your employees.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

I have been working at Future Paytech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You remain independent and get paid on a 1099, have some flexibility in your work day.

Cons

The leads they provide are not double confirmed, it takes them weeks just to activate an account and you don't get paid until its activated. What's more, even after they activate an account you still have to wait for your commission check. Very nasty management styles.

Advice to Management

Be more responsive to the hands that feed you.

Future Paytech Response

Feb 7, 2014 – Marketing Director

Thank you for alerting us to this. We will also research this matter and our process. For every appointment, we do provide the name of the sales agents and confirm the time that they’ll appear at the ... More

Future Paytech is dishonest to its sales agents and to its customers

I have been working at Future Paytech

Pros

Your on a 1099, self paced training, they give you a tablet for presentation and they give you 1 to 3 leads.

Cons

They put in their sales pitich next day funding and ommit at time of sale that it cost and extra monthly fee so cutomers are mislead into thinking next dat funding. Compettitive companies charge as much as $30 a month for equiptment and they put in their sales pitch free equiptment, just a monthly processing fee of $9,50 per month and whatever the discount rate is. What they ommit is $9.50 monthly fee for reciept capture, $9,50 monthly to put your address on the receipt, $9.50 a month for a check swipe, $9.50 month for a gift card. So during business with this scam company has a hidden monthly fee of around $50 a month for all the sservices plus lots of other hidden fees in the terms and conditions they custom can't read the print is so small. So So if this isnt bad enough they deduct $35.00 from the sales agents commission for each additional monthly servoce fee not added on to the contract.So for example you sell a Visa and Mastercard processing only your commission is only $141 less $25.00 for the tablet and $39 for what they call services. What services, their leads are the worst I've ever seen. You drive 50 miles just to discover that the telemarketer wouldnt take no for an answer and so since the $9 an hour telephone worker needs to keep their job being meaured by the number of appointments they set, they'll just set anything. When they say double confirmed appointment, the same group of people who set the bad appointment also confirmes it. This is one of the slimiest group of people I ever met. They are hustlers, tricksters and just a group of crimminals with bad intentions.

Advice to Management

I would run away fast from this company before the United states Attorney General and/or Federal Trade Commission and F.B.I shut them down for their deceptive practices.