There are newer employer reviews for Future Paytech

Top Rated Company

Current Employee - Isa  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Isa in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Future Paytech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Future Pay Tech is one of the top 100 Financial Services in the nation. We have cutting edge equipment as well as highly trained sales and support staff.

Cons

We are working out way up to become number one.

Continue to mentor, train and support your employees.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Future Paytech (View Most Recent)

Relaxed laid back corporate environment with young, energetic people.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Future Paytech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice people, laid back corporate environment

Cons

Growing very fast so communication can improve as we grow and work together

Future Paytech is dishonest to its sales agents and to its customers

I have been working at Future Paytech

Pros

Your on a 1099, self paced training, they give you a tablet for presentation and they give you 1 to 3 leads.

Cons

They put in their sales pitich next day funding and ommit at time of sale that it cost and extra monthly fee so cutomers are mislead into thinking next dat funding. Compettitive companies charge as much as $30 a month for equiptment and they put in their sales pitch free equiptment, just a monthly processing fee of $9,50 per month and whatever the discount rate is. What they ommit is $9.50 monthly fee for reciept capture, $9,50 monthly to put your address on the receipt, $9.50 a month for a check swipe, $9.50 month for a gift card. So during business with this scam company has a hidden monthly fee of around $50 a month for all the sservices plus lots of other hidden fees in the terms and conditions they custom can't read the print is so small. So So if this isnt bad enough they deduct $35.00 from the sales agents commission for each additional monthly servoce fee not added on to the contract.So for example you sell a Visa and Mastercard processing only your commission is only $141 less $25.00 for the tablet and $39 for what they call services. What services, their leads are the worst I've ever seen. You drive 50 miles just to discover that the telemarketer wouldnt take no for an answer and so since the $9 an hour telephone worker needs to keep their job being meaured by the number of appointments they set, they'll just set anything. When they say double confirmed appointment, the same group of people who set the bad appointment also confirmes it. This is one of the slimiest group of people I ever met. They are hustlers, tricksters and just a group of crimminals with bad intentions.

I would run away fast from this company before the United states Attorney General and/or Federal Trade Commission and F.B.I shut them down for their deceptive practices.

There are newer employer reviews for Future Paytech

Worked for Future Paytech? Contribute to the Community!