There are newer employer reviews for Future Paytech

Very good, some frustrations as with any sales job. www.futurepaytech.com/blog

Current Employee - Independent Sales Representative in Augusta, ME
Current Employee - Independent Sales Representative in Augusta, ME

I have been working at Future Paytech full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Proud to be working with a dedicated hard working group of professionals.

Cons

Appointments are often not solid leads.

Provide some better training for telemarketers

31 Other Employee Reviews for Future Paytech (View Most Recent)

So far so good

Current Employee - Independent Contractor in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Independent Contractor in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Future Paytech full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I truly believe in the product and the company.

Cons

Would like more qualified leads,

It would be nice to have the appointments all in one area each day (or as close as possible), to maximize selling time, rather than all over the place. San Diego & San Diego County is huge. I have driven from the coast to the In-land Empire and then back to the coast wasting precious selling time. With that in mind please try to remember as an Independent Contractor the gas, mileage, wear and tear on my vehicle is on me.

Great company for a motivated sales professional!

I have been working at Future Paytech full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It is a mostly autonomous work environment. The great thing is that you are sent leads that have been contacted and twice confirmed. There are some days where you do not get leads, but a B2B salesperson, should already be familiar with generating business on their own. I was reading a few of the reviews, and they said that the leads were not up to par. I don't find that to be true. I have had a few instances where, the business owner was just trying to get off the phone so they said they would be able to meet, but the majority are interested in your service. The other huge plus is that they are able to put businesses on a program that saves them anywhere from 25-50% over what they are currently doing. So with that, you are able to offer a deal that is very cost effective. I also read that you have trouble getting an account activated and thus...paid. That is false as well. It is a quick process to get an account activated. The equipment is sent out quickly and the business will receive it in 3-5 days. A quick call and they will be set up. Those people saying otherwise, probably didn't help their customers with an install. I have, and the process takes about 5 minutes. Sales managers are easy to work with and try their best to help you make money. The system of selling is very helpful in getting a sale made. The basic equipment is free. The upgraded equipment is very inexpensive and it sets you up well for regulations that will be on the horizon.

Cons

It is a 100% commission job, but with the leads you are given it helps to make up for that.

There are newer employer reviews for Future Paytech