FutureSearch Trials

www.fstrials.com

Not Recommended unless no other option

CRC (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsIt seemed like a good place to work at first: small office lent itself to doing a variety of clinical research tasks and you got to know your fellow coworkers well.

ConsAs a CRC you were expected to handle upwards of 6+ protocols, then they wanted you to train in different divisions, one in south Austin. On many days one would have overlapping subjects, sometimes 3 at a time and was expected to see all of them and do everything as expected. It was insane! This model led to unnecessary levels of problems, stress and low morale. CRCs had no control over their schedules; complaints to management were never heeded; they did not care one bit about how this affected the CRCs; they were treated live endentured servants. Anyone who dared to complain were labeled whiners or complainers. This led to repeated firings and high turnover. The place had some great workers who stuck it out but have apparently since left. Thank goodness they got out! Long hours, work on the weekends, and lack of appreciation by management makes this a really bad place to work. Only work here if you know you will be leaving, hopefully, on your own terms.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot supplying basic computer equipment, like a monitor, pens, post-its, and computers from the 21st century is really not too much to ask when the CEO and upper management flaunt their wealth all the while offering no bonuses to the staff who are the backbone of the company. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you have treated your employees over the years.

The only thing that didn't suck was a few coworkers

Call Center Recruiter (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at FutureSearch Trials

Pros: I am drawing a blank here. The only things that I can truly say were okay about this… Cons: Terrible customer service, upper management treats lower positioned employees as if they are stupid and worthless, multiple occurrences where management belittled and dehumanized patients, little… Advice to Senior Management: The owners need to start fresh and replace upper management with people who are experienced and knowledgeable in clinical research. Learn to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I wish I could give 0 stars

Clinical Researcher (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at FutureSearch Trials full-time for less than a year

Pros: There were a few very dedicated, exasperated employees that, for the… Cons: Where to begin? Extremely disorganized workflow and operations processes. Virtually nothing in the way of onboarding or training. Unresponsive, frequently absent management. Unmanageable workload,… Advice to Senior Management: Rather than siphoning as much profit as possible from this ethically dubious operation, invest some of the revenue into paying your employees an appropriate wage… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FutureSearch Trials.

Worked for FutureSearch Trials? Contribute to the Community!