Futuredontics

www.futuredontics.com
  www.futuredontics.com
There are newer employer reviews for Futuredontics

Excellent company to work for!

Current Employee - Membership Growth in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Membership Growth in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Futuredontics full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I've worked here ten years and still feel like I work for one of the best companies in America.
Really good benefits, plenty of holiday time off, amazing vacation days given. I have always been treated like I'm part of a family and never like I am just a number in a corporate setting. The Senior Management has always had high standards and values. This is the longest I've been at any company and I hope to stay another ten years!

Cons

With the ups and downs in the economy over the past 4 years the company has had to make a lot of changes to stay competitive, sometimes that change felt uncomfortable but looking back we have become a stronger company because of it.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Futuredontics (View Most Recent)

A company that truly honors their hard-working employees.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Futuredontics full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I love that I am given the ability to work independently and not micromanaged from my manager. It’s great to work with people that care about their company and doing a good job for 1-800-Dentist, knowing that they can expect the same from their employees without hovering over them on a daily basis. It’s hard to find that environment today because so many people just don’t care about honesty, hard work & integrity. It’s also great that my boss is a very effective manager. I know that if there is a question, either on my part or his, we talk about it to get on the same page so we can move forward as a team to be as efficient as possible for the company.

That is not to say that the employees are not just as great. Futuredontics always seems to hire great personalities that end up being part of your 'family'. And, this might seem weird, but I like that my coworkers brings gifts to the break room. I cannot tell you how many obscure CDs I have listened to or books I have read because of someone being generous enough to leave them for a co-worker to enjoy as well.

Cons

One 'con' is that Fred Joyal is not as visible as he used to be in the past. He always has a smile on his face and exudes positivity, it always made coming into work that much better.

A worthy stop in the job journey.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Futuredontics full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are opportunities to make substantial impacts to the overall business on a daily basis. In many companies you can’t much tell when you have helped move the meter. At Futuredontics, you absolutely can.

Cons

If you are looking to find a cubicle in which to hide and not work, this is not the place for you. A high level of productivity and performance is expected of every employee.

There are newer employer reviews for Futuredontics