There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

great gig! fun, making money and customers dig the product!

Current Employee - Salesperson in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Salesperson in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (less than a year)

Pros

lots of energy at this company. manager is great, smart and knows how to work deals, tough but fair. he let the weak ones go and is focused on making things better for everyone. the product is fun to sell and we win regularly over gotomeeting and webex. New engineering and marketing execs are awesome!

Cons

tight work area, glad we are moving soon. marketing tools are weak and need to get better. everything keeps going the way it's heading i'll change my 4 out of 5 stars to 5 out of 5

Advice to Management

dont sweat the small stuff, we'll kill it no matter what. keep commitment to improve other departments

reviews filtered by
  1. Competitive, fun, driven environment

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Fuze full-time

Pros

Really fun work environment. Yet at the same time, everyone is really hungry and driven to succeed.

Cons

Some may find the competitive environment a little daunting. That's just Tech Sales in general though. You have the opportunity to make a lot of money, but you get put under the spot-light if you don't put up good numbers.

2. Account Exective

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time

Pros

Great team to work with and inspiring management. Exciting industry and you are selling a product that is truly needed in the marketplace. People are often impressed with the functionality. Compensation is very fair-and if you go over quota you will be rewarded. Good work life balance. Couldn't say a bad thing, I would recommend to any friend!

Cons

Still very much a start-up, processes are changing all the time. You have to be understanding.

There are newer employer reviews for Fuze