Fuze
www.fuze.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

great gig! fun, making money and customers dig the product!

Salesperson (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

Proslots of energy at this company. manager is great, smart and knows how to work deals, tough but fair. he let the weak ones go and is focused on making things better for everyone. the product is fun to sell and we win regularly over gotomeeting and webex. New engineering and marketing execs are awesome!

Constight work area, glad we are moving soon. marketing tools are weak and need to get better. everything keeps going the way it's heading i'll change my 4 out of 5 stars to 5 out of 5

Advice to Senior Managementdont sweat the small stuff, we'll kill it no matter what. keep commitment to improve other departments

Not a happy place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good pay, good benefits, nice location convenient for commuting, most of… Cons: * Constant crisis mode * Having to work with engineers in Bulgaria. * Extremely buggy apps… Advice to Senior Management: Throw away all of the code & rewrite it from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Account Exective

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time

Pros: Great team to work with and inspiring management. Exciting industry and you are selling a product that is truly needed in the marketplace. … Cons: Still very much a start-up, processes are changing all the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fuze.

Worked for Fuze? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fuze reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fuze CEO David Obrand . All reviews posted anonymously by Fuze employees.