There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

Don't let disgruntled ex employees spoil the truth

Current Employee - Product Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time for more than a year

Pros

Killer Product, great culture, fun team, customers love the product and our people

Cons

lot of work to get done. we need more marketing!

invest in marketing and fast because this market is screaming for our solutions

64 Other Employee Reviews for Fuze (View Most Recent)

Great atmosphere, product and people

I have been working at Fuze

Pros

Culture is friendly and filled with passionate people ready to work. Product stands on its own and delivers. From the CEO to the SVP of Engineering there is always communication and no problem to unimportant for them to pull their attention to if needed.

Cons

Fast paced growing tech company that faces what every other start up experiences.

Keep it up!

!!! BEWARE !!! Multiple new positive reviews within 1-2 days screams employees were tasked...

Current Employee - Sales  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time for less than a year

Pros

Product - desirable, unfortunately a lack of clear executive vision and constant pre-release product offerings that result in customer and employee frustration.

Employees - Good talent pool that genuinely desires to succeed (excluding friendship and Alumni hires).

Cons

Leadership - Ever changing, excluding CEO and his wife (hmmm...). Those who have hung in there figured the political scene out.

Internal systems - Fragmented at best. Employees work thru systems that don't talk to one another leading to significant loss of productivity and increased frustration. Interestingly enough they should talk to each other but implementation was never saw to completion.

Fiscal responsibility - IT assets laying around everywhere. Need something? Easy buy another.

Friday food - Really people are raving about this? Keep your 10 buck lunch and invest it elsewhere.

Make up you mind and see it thru. Were frustrated with your rip and replace style, it's not working. Stay the course and invest into systems your employees struggle with daily. Start by asking your employees "What drives them crazy" or better spend 10 mins next to us so we can show you specifics and don't penalize us for being honest. Casual cheap talk and glad handing around the office does nothing for anyone.

There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

Worked for Fuze? Contribute to the Community!