Fuze
www.fuze.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

In Flux for the time being

San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat leadership. The new product has a huge upside. Moving to a new office soon which will increase the office vibe. Great work-life balance, and promote a healthy employee culture. Free lunches on Friday.

ConsThere has been a lot of change and flux in the last few months with all of the new executives, and employee transitions. This has caused a lot stress and problems. Once the structure is set in stone, then there can be room for improvement.

What happened to the place I was so excited to be at?

I have been working at Fuze full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great group of employees and sales talent. I have literally met some of the nicest, intelligent, innovative, and… Cons: When I first joined, I was absolutely THRILLED to be a part of this imaginative company. Current management always had an open ear to their… Advice to Senior Management: Stop and realize the majority of your employees do not trust you, and are looking to leave. You are only as good as your word,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This company is going places

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time for less than a year

Pros: New leadership & funding is working out well. There's a sense that we're sitting on a huge market opportunity. The competition doesn't… Cons: Current office isn't the best (not enough meetings rooms, layout not… Advice to Senior Management: Keep us fired up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fuze.

Worked for Fuze? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fuze reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fuze CEO David Obrand . All reviews posted anonymously by Fuze employees.