There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

In Flux for the time being

I have been working at Fuze full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great leadership. The new product has a huge upside. Moving to a new office soon which will increase the office vibe. Great work-life balance, and promote a healthy employee culture. Free lunches on Friday.

Cons

There has been a lot of change and flux in the last few months with all of the new executives, and employee transitions. This has caused a lot stress and problems. Once the structure is set in stone, then there can be room for improvement.

reviews filtered by

What happened to the place I was so excited to be at?

I have been working at Fuze full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great group of employees and sales talent. I have literally met some of the nicest, intelligent, innovative, and hardworking individuals within this company - excluding new management and all of their "buddies" that they are bringing onboard.

Cons

When I first joined, I was absolutely THRILLED to be a part of this imaginative company. Current management always had an open ear to their employees, put the customers first, and were actually friendly and cared about their employees.

Update to the new "takeover of 2013", and this is not the same place I started at. The entire sales time is scared every single day of losing their jobs (if you haven't already for some BS reason). Gone is the friendliness and warm environment, replaced by a very cold and countless "closed-door" meetings. New management is very obvious that they do not care about, respect, or even like the majority of the current staffing. The new motto here seems to be "out with all the old, and in with the new (but only if we like you and worked with you before). It breaks my heart to see the vision of this place deteriorated into trying to become the company that previous management hails from. I have not talked to one person at this company that ISN'T looking for elsewhere to work.

Stop and realize the majority of your employees do not trust you, and are looking to leave. You are only as good as your word, and so far, that means absolutely nothing. A bad reputation is starting to follow you and news is getting out. Take a moment and realize that you do NOT know everything, and you have this amazing pool of talent working right next to you that you seem to see absolutely no value in whatsoever. If you were only half as smart as you thought you were this would be such a better place.

2. This company is going places

I have been working at Fuze full-time (less than a year)

Pros

New leadership & funding is working out well. There's a sense that we're sitting on a huge market opportunity. The competition doesn't seem to "get it". We believe we've the right product vision (focus on a great end user experience) and we're set for huge growth.

Cons

Current office isn't the best (not enough meetings rooms, layout not the best and small kitchen), though word is improvements are coming.

Keep us fired up!