Great Momentum, Incredible Potential

Current Employee - Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Get's better every month with the new Leadership. It is really a great place to work with great people. There are some very impressive and exciting things happening in the organization right now. The next year is going to be incredible.

Cons

There could be lunches daily and better snacks, coffee...ect

Advice to Management

Keep up the momentum and take time to celebrate, REALLY celebrate wins across the entire organization.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

FuzeBox is an exciting place to be. But with growth comes ambiguity.

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - User Experience Designer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People at Fuze are enthusiastic, nice, and dedicated. We're growing. And that's awesome. You get a lot of opportunity to spread your wings and push boundaries. We're working on a holistic, open culture where the various departments can help each other out.

Cons

We're growing. And that can be a disconcerting if you want a work life with more structure.

Advice to Management

Failure is the road to success. Don't be afraid to fail. Fail fast, fail early, fail often.

Great opportuinty, green leadership, lot's of confusion among employees

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free food, Yoga, beer/alcohol wagon rolled through the office often. Little pressure, low expectations, relaxed culture

Cons

CEO is pretty green, but a nice guy. Mgmt team is not from the space and do not communicate with employees. Our revenues are falling like a knife and we seem to be OK with that because revenues get in the way of progress... or so says our CEO. Hmmm.. seems odd to most of us.

Advice to Management

start communicating and respect your teams. This is not Yammer. It's not a social network and all the Yoga and free food does not make our product sell against Citrix, Webex, Join.Me and others. We have to get the sand out of our eyes and get back to work. Mgmt needs to lead the charge as opposed to this believe that an employee culture makes product fly off the shelves. Some basic, rudimentary knowledge of this market would certainly be helpful. But listen, understand and then take action.