Fuze

www.fuze.com
  www.fuze.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

FuzeBox is an exciting place to be. But with growth comes ambiguity.

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - User Experience Designer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (less than an year)

Pros

People at Fuze are enthusiastic, nice, and dedicated. We're growing. And that's awesome. You get a lot of opportunity to spread your wings and push boundaries. We're working on a holistic, open culture where the various departments can help each other out.

Cons

We're growing. And that can be a disconcerting if you want a work life with more structure.

Failure is the road to success. Don't be afraid to fail. Fail fast, fail early, fail often.

68 Other Employee Reviews for Fuze (View Most Recent)

Great opportuinty, green leadership, lot's of confusion among employees

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free food, Yoga, beer/alcohol wagon rolled through the office often. Little pressure, low expectations, relaxed culture

Cons

CEO is pretty green, but a nice guy. Mgmt team is not from the space and do not communicate with employees. Our revenues are falling like a knife and we seem to be OK with that because revenues get in the way of progress... or so says our CEO. Hmmm.. seems odd to most of us.

start communicating and respect your teams. This is not Yammer. It's not a social network and all the Yoga and free food does not make our product sell against Citrix, Webex, Join.Me and others. We have to get the sand out of our eyes and get back to work. Mgmt needs to lead the charge as opposed to this believe that an employee culture makes product fly off the shelves. Some basic, rudimentary knowledge of this market would certainly be helpful. But listen, understand and then take action.

High potential, long way to go

I worked at Fuze full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great employees (made coming to work easy), fun culture (good work/life balance, lots of young, talented people), start-up vibe (ping pong table, casual attire, laid back). Fuze as a product has a lot of potential. It is very sleek and intuitive - I still use it at my current company :)

Cons

Although it continues to improve, Fuze is still an immature & unreliable product. There is minimal transparency from new management. Employees aren't given the resources/tools to succeed. Career development is extremely unclear. There are constant ups and downs, but that is true of any start up.

New management - you have made a vast improvement. There has been a huge leap in integrity, professionalism & organization (I like David!).

However, it is not a wise move to undervalue your current employees. Transparency about the direction of the company is next to nothing unless you were brought over from Yammer. It should be a team effort, no matter your past employer. If you were wise, you'd appreciate the employees you currently have, utilize their talents & not risk losing them to competition. Your turn over is high and that reputation does not go unnoticed (trust me, it is recognized within the tech industry). You can only recruit many ex-Yammer's.

There are newer employer reviews for Fuze