There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

Times are a changin', but for the better

I have been working at Fuze full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Although there have been a lot of personnel changes (primarily in Sales), the new leadership team from Yammer brings experience that's useful to the company. We already have people well versed in the video conferencing market, and now we have experts in SaaS and enterprise selling. It's a winning combination. It's by no means a relaxed place to work, but we're making progress and I'm having fun with my co-workers along the way.

Cons

The Sales team is seeing some turnover which is tough to watch, but this is pretty common amongst other companies I've worked at that have had major leadership changes. The people we're bringing in bright eyed and bushy tailed, but it's yet to be seen how they perform. I'm hoping for the best. Such is the life of being at a startup. Other departments are staying strong, so the problem is isolated at least.

Some parts of the company are in flux, but please stay strong and lead us through. We have the right product market fit and we have a great team to get there. Let's keep pushing and keep this company a fun place to work.

reviews filtered by
  1. Very nice atmosphere and nice people.

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Fuze full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Contemporary technologies, promising product. More freedom and less formal software development framework.

Cons

Middle level management, volatile product design decisions.

Great Momentum, Incredible Potential

Current Employee - Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Get's better every month with the new Leadership. It is really a great place to work with great people. There are some very impressive and exciting things happening in the organization right now. The next year is going to be incredible.

Cons

There could be lunches daily and better snacks, coffee...ect

Keep up the momentum and take time to celebrate, REALLY celebrate wins across the entire organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Fuze