Fuze

www.fuze.com
  www.fuze.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

We could have won this space, but we lost our way.... and we were given new leaders who helped us lose our way

Current Employee - Developer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Developer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (more than an year)

Pros

So much could have been won with this company. We have free lunches, lot's of alcohol, a relaxed "don't work on weekends" mandate and unlimited vacation. We have competitors that fail often, but we fail more often. Pretty lax, low pressure environment, no expectations and little innovation, much different than in the old days, when we cared, we charged hard and we wanted to win.

Cons

Our leadership is focused on internal matters, employee "fun" and endlessly examining data. But no sense for what the data means nor any real desire for customers, who are becoming increasingly angry given product failures. We don't have that "win mentality" anymore. We used to have it, but it was zapped from our culture. Our customers are leaving us, our leaders focus on "internal debate", our investors are angry and always have been, and most concerning, no one here seems to care that much any more. Everyone is looking for a job, our customers are dumping our product and we can't seem to attract new talent that could help us make a difference.

Find a buyer for the company as we do have some decent tech but it's aging, people are losing interest and now is the time to make the hard decision - we are not going to win this space. The market has spoken. That's OK, but let's find a new home before this company empties out.

68 Other Employee Reviews for Fuze (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Fuze