frustrating

Pros

Casino experience gained, customer relations, campaign work

Cons

poorly managed, no vacation, no clear cut direction on how to market themselves. Employees are not treated well and job descriptions aren't clearly defined. Owner does not fully understand the advertising side and refuses to be more open to current trends/changing client needs.

Advice to Management

Allow employees with specific skill sets and responsibilities according to their job description to do their job without fear of push back. Respect them for what they were hired to accomplish and listen to constructive criticism. Involve creatives in brainstorming discussions with client and the project as a whole, which will ultimately improve company morale, nurture client relationships and open the door to future business.

Other Employee Reviews for G.A. Wright

1. I am proud to say I work with G. A. Wright

Current Employee - Regionl Representative in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Regionl Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at G.A. Wright full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

G. A. Wright Sales is the most ethical company I have had the privilege to be associated with. Management wants only the best for their clients and employees. Gary Wright has stated numerous times "We are in business to have happy clients." It is not a hollow statement. As I have struggled through some personal difficulties I have received nothing but support and understanding from every person within the company. As stated previously, I am proud to be a part of G. A. Wright Sales.

Cons

It is a difficult position and you must be self disciplined. If you don't want to work hard and be dedicated to doing your best, you won't like working here.

2. Proud to be a part of G A Wright Sales

Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at G.A. Wright full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to be associated with this outstanding, ethical, and customer focused company.. Gary Wright has stated " We are in the business to have happy customers." This is not a hollow statement, he means it! Not only does G A Wright care about doing the right thing for our clients, they support and care about employees and associates.

Cons

Difficult job that takes commitment and hard work. If you aren't willing to strive to be the best, this is not the pace for you.