There are newer employer reviews for G.L Mezzetta

A Company that is Growing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  American Canyon, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Canyon, CA

I have been working at G.L Mezzetta full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has really evolved over the last few years. Not only do they make a great product, but they are really growing their culture and living their beliefs in connection, vibrance and opportunity, etc. They are hiring some creative and outgoing people who are really adding value to the company and are making a big impact on the business. They continue to grow, so there is opportunity to grow your career with the company.

Cons

Their benefits need to be more competitive.

I think Management is doing a great job to empower the employees to make a difference in helping the company move forward. They are investing and training and development and working to drive change that will make the company successful.

10 Other Employee Reviews for G.L Mezzetta (View Most Recent)

Connection

I worked at G.L Mezzetta

Pros

Great people who care for each other. I worked with a team I felt connected to.

Cons

Not in the bay area. The local commute to get to the plant is crazy.

Need to do pre hire personality test hire only good fit candidates.

Good company. Great People

I have been working at G.L Mezzetta full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Mezzetta is a growing company with a very collaborative team. There are many employees who have been here for more than 10 years, with some over 25 years. With all growing companies people come and go. Cultural fit is key and if it's not there some can view there experience as a negative one. When you believe in a company's vision and participate in the growth its a very positive thing.

Cons

Need to improve our hiring process to ensure long tenure, as well as provide the company experience and expertise as we move into the future.

Continue with screening process for cultural fit during hiring process, as well as training for employee satisfaction and growth.

There are newer employer reviews for G.L Mezzetta

Worked for G.L Mezzetta? Contribute to the Community!