G.L Mezzetta
www.mezzetta.com American Canyon, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great people behind a Great Product, Growing Company with lots of learning threw out the way

Office Administrative (Current Employee)
American Canyon, CA

ProsI feel very fortunate to be part of a company that is quickly growing and continuing to strive. In my 5+ years I have experienced the expansion of employees, offices, management and programs. Management shares high-level goals and company changes; they're accessible. It’s a family feel culture working environment.

ConsThe commute time is variable from either direction, 35min to an hour. Office space is limited due to the quick expansion. Some programs/resources are outdated, but management is aware and slowly starting to make those adjustments.

Advice to Senior ManagementSometimes changes are assumed to be communicated. A more defined career path would be helpful to pan out. Please continue to be accessible it shows great connection within the team no matter what position they are in.

Horrible

Employee (Former Employee)
    American Canyon, CA

I worked at G.L Mezzetta full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some of the people are nice. Cons: Everything! There isn't one good thing to say. People are treated badly by upper management and they act… Advice to Senior Management: Hire better decisions makers that actually went to school. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Company that is Growing

American Canyon, CA

I have been working at G.L Mezzetta full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company has really evolved over the last few years. Not only do they make a great product, but they are really growing their… Cons: Their benefits need to be more competitive. Advice to Senior Management: I think Management is doing a great job to empower the employees to make a difference in helping the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on G.L Mezzetta.

Worked for G.L Mezzetta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at G.L Mezzetta reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for G.L Mezzetta CEO Jeff Mezzetta . All reviews posted anonymously by G.L Mezzetta employees.