G & K Industries
www.gkind.com Culver City, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Good structure, poor pay.

Property Manager (Former Employee)

ProsI had a good training, good solid structure, clear instructions and policies, great compliance and accounting departments. I would recommend this company to a friend if they want to get into this industry and learn, also depends on a property that you work at.

ConsPay below industry average, poor benefits. Some properties are understaffed. People work overtime without pay. I left because I was overworked and very tired.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to the field employees, many of them sincerely want to help before leaving the company.

Not so sunny on this side

Property Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at G & K Industries

Pros: If your recognized you can get a chance to move… Cons: It takes a person with initiative to work for this company, there are a lot of times you will need to make a decsion… Advice to Senior Management: Hire people on experiance in the field you are hiring for, Hiring people with opposite… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Friendly working environment

I have been working at G & K Industries

Pros: Great boss. Everyone is easy to work with. Mandatory company wide breaks. Jonah Goldrich comes to… Cons: "If it ain't broke don't fix it." Very old fashioned… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on G & K Industries.

Worked for G & K Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at G & K Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for G & K Industries CEO Jona Goldrich & Warren Breslow. All reviews posted anonymously by G & K Industries employees.