There are newer employer reviews for G & K Industries

Good structure, poor pay.

Former Employee - Property Manager
Former Employee - Property Manager

I worked at G & K Industries full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I had a good training, good solid structure, clear instructions and policies, great compliance and accounting departments. I would recommend this company to a friend if they want to get into this industry and learn, also depends on a property that you work at.

Cons

Pay below industry average, poor benefits. Some properties are understaffed. People work overtime without pay. I left because I was overworked and very tired.

Talk to the field employees, many of them sincerely want to help before leaving the company.

4 Other Employee Reviews for G & K Industries (View Most Recent)

Not so sunny on this side

Current Employee - Property Manager
    Current Employee - Property Manager

I have been working at G & K Industries

Pros

If your recognized you can get a chance to move up to a Manager position fairly quickly in this company.

Cons

It takes a person with initiative to work for this company, there are a lot of times you will need to make a decsion based on common sense. The Company isn't the best at informing you of what exactly you need to do and how to do it right.

Hire people on experiance in the field you are hiring for, Hiring people with opposite career background and skills for a position they no nothing about isn't such a good idea.

Friendly working environment

I have been working at G & K Industries

Pros

Great boss. Everyone is easy to work with. Mandatory company wide breaks. Jonah Goldrich comes to everyone's desk everyday and talks to you (you rarely see a partner in any other company).

Cons

"If it ain't broke don't fix it." Very old fashioned style of business. They still have typewriters!

There are newer employer reviews for G & K Industries

Worked for G & K Industries? Contribute to the Community!