G2 USA
www.g2.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Catty coworkers, low focus on employees, but great learning experience if you're willing to play the office game

I have been working at G2 USA full-time for more than a year

Pros- Chance to work with some great concepts on the strategic, web design and analytics front
- Great learning experience across different projects
- Convenient location in New York City

Cons-The gossiping and name bashing that happens in this place is on a whole different level, but I'll also chalk that up to the workplace in general and the younger age demographic of the advertising industry
- Not as diverse as it may seem
- Groups operate in silos/do not share information freely. What makes this particular point dangerous is that I have seen this trend happen between members of the same group.
- Little room for professional advancement (have to be with the "in-crowd" in certain cases, again, I'll partly chalk this up to general office politics)
- Review system is terrible and forget about pay raises/bonuses
- No investment whatsoever in professional development (classes, certifications, etc).
- No positive reinforcement for many of the more hardworking employees.
- No focus, or understanding of process across many of the departments. This creates a cascading effect that costs the agency morale, timing, efficiency, and in some cases, clients themselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour business is only as good as your employees and the services you provide. Consider making significant investments in those two things to start.

Meh.

Creative Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at G2 USA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: G2 has some very bright and talented people across a… Cons: ...but the upper management that oversees creative, strategy, and new… Advice to Senior Management: They need to find upper management that can actually work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Blah

Account Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at G2 USA full-time for more than a year

Pros: New G2 TAG training system Cons: Few opportunities for growth and advancement More

There are newer reviews on G2 USA.

Worked for G2 USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at G2 USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for G2 USA CEO Harvey Kipnis. All reviews posted anonymously by G2 USA employees.