Industry leader....chronic changes

Current Employee - Regional Acct Manager
Current Employee - Regional Acct Manager

I have been working at G4S Compliance & Investigations full-time

Pros

Good benefits, industry expertise -high level of experience with personnel, respected company. Largest and most successful company in the insurance investigation space. Has a lot of good contracts/parnerships. People are good to work with overall.

Cons

Salaries not competitive in the marketplace, hard to get raises, commission plan changes a lot, in fact, chronic changes all around specifically to the operations of business, org chart/management changes, procedures, business/services focus regardless of affect on staff. Very poor communication from Management - very political. Little opportunity for a voice in matters that affect your job at mid-level, high stress to perform, work/life balance diffifult under the demands.

Other Reviews for G4S Compliance & Investigations

Run and dont look back

Former Employee - Claims
    Former Employee - Claims

I worked at G4S Compliance & Investigations full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great group of people and clients.

Cons

Money is below average. Compensation for vehicles is poor. Schedule is feast or famine. When hired, was promised by two upper level managers that I could count on raises to bring my salary where it needed to be. Employees were not given raises but the former owner got his bonus. no raises but demanding more and more work out of employees. Revolving door and think its normal.

Take care of your employees.

They care about me me me me and not the employees

Current Employee - Field Investigator  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Field Investigator in New York, NY

I have been working at G4S Compliance & Investigations full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Not sitting in office all day with people looking over your shoulder

Cons

Where to begin. Inconsistent work load even for an investigator that's been there 10 years. Horrible scheduling system, guaranteed 4 days off a month but only if they say you can gave them off. And the owner calls himself a Christian family man. That's funny. I am currently looking for another job and find that they are at the industry average for pay They string you along with false promises. There is no reason why I should work as hard as I do for my vacation time but can't take a vacation be aide I need that time for when there's no work. So that I can get paid

Management is bad. Always changing never sure who is right person to contact. Bad communication. They throw money away with redo cultus training program when they could offer that money to loyal employees. So glad to be leaving

Change scheduling. Pay more. Care about the employee, they are what makes the company go.

There are newer employer reviews for G4S Compliance & Investigations.

Worked for G4S Compliance & Investigations? Contribute to the Community!