G4S Compliance & Investigations
www.cni.g4s.com Raleigh, NC

Industry leader....chronic changes

Regional Acct Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at G4S Compliance & Investigations full-time

ProsGood benefits, industry expertise -high level of experience with personnel, respected company. Largest and most successful company in the insurance investigation space. Has a lot of good contracts/parnerships. People are good to work with overall.

ConsSalaries not competitive in the marketplace, hard to get raises, commission plan changes a lot, in fact, chronic changes all around specifically to the operations of business, org chart/management changes, procedures, business/services focus regardless of affect on staff. Very poor communication from Management - very political. Little opportunity for a voice in matters that affect your job at mid-level, high stress to perform, work/life balance diffifult under the demands.

They care about me me me me and not the employees

Field Investigator (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at G4S Compliance & Investigations full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Not sitting in office all day with people looking over… Cons: Where to begin. Inconsistent work load even for an investigator that's been there 10 years. Horrible scheduling system, guaranteed 4 days off… Advice to Senior Management: Change scheduling. Pay more. Care about the employee, they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The Worst Of The Worst

Surveillance and Claims Investigator (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I worked at G4S Compliance & Investigations full-time for less than a year

Pros: *Decent pay, but not for the amount of work you're expected to do. *Will reimburse you for… Cons: *They want and expect you to LIVE to WORK for them as opposed to WORKING to LIVE. *Horrible management structure. *Hours weren't always consistent. I'd work 40… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on G4S Compliance & Investigations.

Worked for G4S Compliance & Investigations? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at G4S Compliance & Investigations reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for G4S Compliance & Investigations CEO Michael J Malone. All reviews posted anonymously by G4S Compliance & Investigations employees.