I have to get out of here!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bedminster, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bedminster, NJ

I have been working at GAIN Capital

Pros

Young demographic and decent people to work with. I suppose since expectations are constantly being lowered, there are no surprises when raises and bonuses are suck.

Cons

This place is slowly sucking the life out of me. We used to have some pretty decent middle managers but the better they are, the higher the probability they will get the ax. I suppose if there was a plan to replace them, that would be a little understandable but they just get replaced with lower level managers who are too green to know what they're doing. Sr management is totally clueless. After 5 years with the company, their incompetance continues to astound me. If I wasn't so lazy, I would have left a long time ago. The sad thing is, I wasn't lazy before I started working at GAIN. Maybe there's a corrolation.

Quit! PLEASE!!!! Decision after decision from the top only benefits the handful of people who run the company. We all get treated liked fools and for some reason we just take it. I really don't think management cares one bit for anyone in the company but themselves. If the company is doing so bad that it can't give raises or pay decent bonuses, how come all you guys seem to get new luxury or high end sports car every year when I can barely afford to keep my 10 year old piece of crap running?

Other Reviews for GAIN Capital

Limited career path

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at GAIN Capital

Pros

cooperative coworkers, nice area to work

Cons

kiss up to whom determines your career path

Unprofessional work environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bedminster, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bedminster, NJ

I worked at GAIN Capital

Pros

-Gives exposure to work in a financial industry

Cons

-Unprofessional work environment
    -Managers not capable of handling the work and managing, but have the right to hire or fire at their will.
    -Overworked, unstructured work environment
    -Performance reviews are based on the relationship you share with your manager, not a structured performance review
    -Salary, bonus is very less compared to the work you do.
    -One shoulder, 100's of responsibilities in an unstructured environment
    -Would not recommend anyone joining this company. Very bad experience.
    -People are hired and fired at the manager's will.

Accept that the management is horrible and work towards people management along with your personal & company achievements. Please create a structured work environment.

There are newer employer reviews for GAIN Capital.

Worked for GAIN Capital? Contribute to the Community!