There are newer employer reviews for GAIN Capital

Very unfair advancement within company

Current Employee - Specialist  in  Bedminster, NJ
Current Employee - Specialist in Bedminster, NJ

I have been working at GAIN Capital

Pros

Great co-workers, young competent work force, gain knowledge of market

Cons

Very unfair advancement opportunites, need to be part of the "management/supervisor group" in order to advance within organization

Management is very disrespectful to employees and should allow qualified employees to apply for new opening, not friends of managers

47 Other Employee Reviews for GAIN Capital (View Most Recent)

Hired as a Client Services Representative in the Wall Street office location.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at GAIN Capital

Pros

Client facing, exposure to market orders, on the job training, friendly and competitive environment to work, young office, and room to grow.

Cons

Small office, noisy environment, on phone all day, competitive environment to work in your co-workers will see how much revenue you bring in and your bonus amount.

None really, they do a great job, they want the best and they get the best. Fun place to work, although management chooses their favorites.

Fair Share Contribution

I have been working at GAIN Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good working environment and interesting funny colleague with flexible working-hour.

Cons

Difficult to reach the target. My sales target proportional to the share price but my bonus is not proportional with my workload. If the share price had been gone up to double then my sales target will also go up to double. How to Imagine if the share price up to 20? I guess my target will be USD 4M per person. I am classified as the most unlucky person who works in gain capital.

The Board of director should contribute USD 2 Millions equally to every employees in gain capital this quarter.

There are newer employer reviews for GAIN Capital

Worked for GAIN Capital? Contribute to the Community!