GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI)

www.gapsi.com

GAPSI is a Great Place to Work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsI left a large defense contractor almost two years ago to work with GAP Solutions, and have been thrilled with the changes in my work environment and work/life balance. GAPSI has created many opportunities for me to learn more about the government as it relates to our business, and truly focuses on my areas of strength and how to further progress me as an individual instead of a number. After working endless hours at my previous position, I have appreciated the effort GAPSI takes to ensure a work/life balance and flexibility, as well as their numerous efforts to get to know their employees at various sites - which I had never seen before! Each person that works at Headquarters has become a friend to me, and presents their very best each day to ensure all employees feel like they are a part of a larger team. I also appreciate that when there is a mistake, which happens everywhere, GAPSI dedicates time to fix the issue and take steps towards ensuring the same issue does not happen again. It has been a great company to work with, and I look forward to continuing a career here!

ConsIt is often difficult to reach out to each employee individually because of various factors and limited resources - but they dutifully work to ensure each person is directly taken care of. Because of this dedication, I have seen an increase in employee relations and satisfaction!

Advice to Senior ManagementWork to keep the "fun" atmosphere you have worked so hard to attain! This is a great company, not like many others! Employees enjoy the one-on-one time, as well as group lunches, breakfasts, and even popsicle carts so that they have time to meet with everyone on their team! This sets GAPSI apart from other contractors, and helps to make a difference in the stressful environment we work in.

Loved Working here

Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) Reston, VA

I have been working at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great company to work for! The company allows contract employees… Cons: GAP is a contract employer with the federal government. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Want to work with a bunch of babies?

Recruiter (Former Employee) Reston, VA

I worked at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI)

Pros: GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) has a tendancy to attract likeable employees and attracted likeable clients. This made the work environment and job responsibilities more bearable.… Cons: In general, the owners of GAPSI were extremely difficult to work for. They were constantly paranoid of their employees and would even go as far… Advice to Senior Management: They need to obtain higher education than the high school diploma that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI).

Worked for GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI)? Contribute to the Community!