GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI)
www.gapsi.com Reston, VA 500 to 999 Employees

Mgmt is so disrespectful to staff.

Recruiter (Former Employee)
Reston, VA

ProsThey hire recent college grads with no experience.

ConsManagement will purposely try to humiliate you in front of others, question you during meetings, and persisting if they see you are nervous. I've never ever been treated so badly by an employer. When I first started working there I found out about the high turnover, but I decided to stay. The pay is terrible. Recruiters make about 28k with some commission and the workload is unbearable.

The cheapness at this place is ridiculous, you can't have new paper, you have to constantly use used paper. You can barely get any supplies for yourself. And the office seating arrangement is strange, you sit RIGHT NEXT to your manager and others, practically touching elbows.

Health insurance is VERY expensive, and there's absolutely no work/life balance whatsoever. They want you in the office for NINE hours, they tell you you can have a one hour lunch break but that's impossible with the workload.

And the most absurd thing of all: they make you memorize their motto which is like 100 words and you have you write it down by memorization in your first couple of weeks there.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave some respect for the people that work for you and maybe people will stay. These are the same people that have made you wealthy, treat them right.

Wonderful Place to Work

Senior Program Officer (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: My contract manager at GAPSI is wonderful - she's very hands on and clued in to what's happening in my office without… Cons: There were some hiccups in the hiring process, including having to resubmit a form over and over again because of… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

GAPSI is a Great Place to Work!

Washington, DC

I have been working at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) full-time for more than a year

Pros: I left a large defense contractor almost two years ago to work with GAP Solutions, and have been thrilled with the changes in my work… Cons: It is often difficult to reach out to each employee individually because of various factors and limited resources - but they dutifully work… Advice to Senior Management: Work to keep the "fun" atmosphere you have worked so hard to attain! This is a great company, not like many others! Employees enjoy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI).

Worked for GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) CEO Eric Wolking. All reviews posted anonymously by GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) employees.