GATX
www.gatx.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Administrative

Chicago, IL

I have been working at GATX full-time

ProsThis company really takes care of their employees, giving good bonuses when the company target revenues are hit, offering incentives to stay healthy, and ample opportunities to volunteer and give back to the community. It's a very positive place to work, where you will be known and befriended by others and are not just a number.

ConsMany people stick with this company until retirement because it is such a good employer, this only drawback with that is the median age range is not exactly youthful. Younger hires are beginning to come in, but the work/social balance may leave something to be desired if you are looking for that.

GATX is OK

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at GATX

Pros: I guess there are alot of fun events that the company puts on, but many times they are only for management. The benefits are… Cons: Opportunites are few and none. Kenney tries his best but he is a very moody boss. The HR department is totally incompetent. There… Advice to Senior Management: Spend time with your underlings. Realize that many of… More

It was a bad experience.

Office Manager (Former Employee)
Delhi (India)

I worked at GATX full-time for more than a year

Pros: The Chicago office Team was very understanding and cooperative Cons: Integrity and honesty did not pay here Advice to Senior Management: company should give opportunity to the staff to express what his / her feels when u listen give time and monitor what is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on GATX.

Worked for GATX? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GATX reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GATX CEO Brian A. Kenney. All reviews posted anonymously by GATX employees.